Event to launch industry guidance on remote internal inspection and non-intrusive inspection of pressure vessels
The HOIS team is delighted to announce the first HOIS event in Houston – this is an excellent opportunity for HOIS Members and those interested in learning more about the joint industry project to come together for technical event at which HOIS will be officially launching two new industry guidance documents:
- HOIS Recommended Practice for Remote Internal Inspection of Pressure Vessels
- HOIS guidance for Ultrasonic Non-Intrusive Inspection at Elevated Temperatures up to approximately 250° C (480° F)
Join us for a full day of exploration and innovation at the HOIS Symposium on Thursday, 18 January 2024, at the Quasset Innovation Hub in Houston, Texas!
Acquire in-depth insights and gain inspiration from presentations given by industry leaders contributing valuable insights to advance the industry and interact with exhibitors showcasing cutting-edge innovations.
Conclude the day with a networking dinner, creating a prime opportunity to connect and collaborate with industry peers.
The event is open to all and free to attend for HOIS members (email firstname.lastname@example.org for the relevant discount code). The networking dinner is a ticketed event.
Download the flyer here: HOIS Symposium Flyer
For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com
- Date: Thursday, 18 January 2024
- All-day, in person event
- Location (with ample free parking): Quasset Innovation Hub, 11941 Cutten Road, Suite 100 Houston, TX 7706
- Map link: View Map link here
- 8:30am: Registration starts
- 9:00am: Program starts
- 18:00pm: Networking Dinner