At ESR, we have access to a range of industry-leading software and tools, as well as our own in-house stress analysis codes. We have the capability to perform linear and non-linear finite element analyses to model complex problems involving large deflections, contact, and non-linear materials, as well as the engineering know-how to distil out design insights and understand failures.
Typical uses of FEA at ESR Technology include:
- Supporting design calculations for both internal and external projects
- Reconstructing component failures in forensic investigations
- Performing modal analyses to compute structural resonances
- Thermo-elastic modeling to determine stresses resulting from worst-case thermal gradients
- Design of flexures for compliant mechanisms
If you’d like to know more, please Contact Us.